Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Getting back into the studio!

Well it as been a while since I last made a post here.

So what am I working on now ?

Stitch Markers for crochet of course.
I am finishing up the designs for the loop. I want the crochet markers to be as secure as I can make them without having to buy a commercial finding like an lobster clasp. I am at the testing phase, I want to see if the stitch markers fall off the crochet piece while I'm working on it.


So What did I add to the shop this week?


Sample set of 3 markers in different colors for a lovely price of $5.

Great if you only need a small amount of markers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let ya know...

Your blog is now the recipient of the "One Lovely Blog Award".

Here is what you should do in the acceptance of the award:

1. Accept the award.
2. Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog/etsy shop link.
3. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.

Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award

(you can view the award on my blog to save it and add to yours)